 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10128
Re: Insert Loading Automation Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
What better to do when you get back from the worst day at work, than build a
nice little pick and place model.

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/legomation.html

(top 3 images/videoclip)

I should probably go to bed.

    Iain

Once again, is a work of art.

When you build 'bots, I am just inspired and would love to sit down and watch
you make one of these creations sometime.

Beautiful!

Dave K