 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *974 (-5)
  Re: Train1 Equipment List

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GDJr3r.6yy@lugnet.com... (...) That's a really cool idea! (...) Awesome, man! Iain (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) It's on Saturday, May 26th, 2001, 10AM. Come out if you can! (URL) out more on above link, we'd love to have you there! Groups from ParLUGment, MonLUG, and even a visitor from Australia are coming! Calum (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) If i may ask when is your guys show?I'm in Detroit area and would like to swing by it if i can. CWLeach MichLTC (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 Equipment List

(...) While I don't think they're THAT bad...I do think that Lego could have put out some better designs...I'll probably end up buying one of the sets if and when I ever design a train museum for my town... I have other projects and other sets I (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Turn table ideas -- solved

Hi guys, Well my turn table works! (thank's Iain for the light sensor ideas). I'll probably have a couple of RCX related questions tomorrow night. Jeff (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact