 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *929 (-5)
  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) In the past I used to have the strangest LEGO dreams. There'd be this set that was soooo sweet. In my dream I remember this idea that if you hold onto something in your dream and force yourself to wake up, you'd have it in your hands. So I'd (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  On engines using Scouts and VBL (Chris, Jeff)

Chris and Jeff have been working on a decoupling engine as far as I know, and I remember there was some talk of the engine moving too far when the track was pulsed to get the signal to the Scout on board. Isn't there any way to edit the code that (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

(...) You are not the only one who have that kind of dream... (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Strangest dream!

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3AFEA449.F3D03B...ome.com... (...) Hey, I'm not the one with the blue-duplo fetish. Iain (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC TRAIN w/ MS & VLL

As promised, here are a few shots of the train setup and microscout. nothing fancy: (URL) my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)