 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *589 (-5)
  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) I was just refering to your inference on speeding down the track with the kiddies on the metroliner....the club car slows the train down a bit... there are quite a few pieces on there, but makes the train regular size. (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

Cool!! I'll try & organise to get there & meet some of you guys!! Unfortunately, I doubt if I'll have any bricks to use 8?( Do you have directions how to get there? Regards ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"ben medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB6rGL.CxL@lugnet.com... (...) Why is that unfortunate? That's fantastic! Iain (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) Hey Iain, your probably right about that...the metroliner like the TGV (in France) is supposed to be a higher-speed express train (but for longer routes... hence the need for beds, etc.) ....unfortunately for the train (and fortunately for me) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) I think now that there are some "concrete" parameters...Calum booked the room....Way to Go Calum!!!.....(we know how much room we have to work with) I think we need first to find out exactly who is going to be exhibiting (displaying) their (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact