 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5869 (-5)
  Re: Who here remembers...

I thought that was a joke, but, I searched it just to be sure. Where the heck do you find these things?? Actually, I don't think I want an answer to that. Suffice to say, I will not be reading alt.cuddle. Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:H6Iup7.HJ3@lugnet.com... (...) Like alt.cuddle. Iain (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl 13 rules

"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:H6Iu76.GBt@lugnet.com... (...) I think scoring should be like this: You could theoretically start the robots, and lower a giant black box over top of the feild. At teh end of 2 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

Chris...He’s just emphasizing the idea that rtlToronto is NOT the friendliest place on the net. If that’s what you’re looking for...go somewhere else (you know, I read that over it sounds a little mean-spirited...I'll add a happy face then (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl 13 rules

I agree with Dave...Let's keep it simple. Will we determine the overall winner by total accumulated points, or, will it be based on the number of games won? Bruce (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact