 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 813
  ParLUGment Canada Day Display

If you happen to be in the Ottawa area for the annual Canada Day festivities be sure to stop in and say hi! Working in conjunction with the National Capital Commission, ParLUGment will be setting up a LEGO train display in Jacques Cartier Park (just (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display

Here are some pictures from the event. When moderated: (4 URLs) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display

(...) about skylights? :-) Saves on roof bricks, though. I like the use of the grey/clear door panel for the roof hatch. Vegetation - very well done. Can you provide some closeups of some of the bushes and stuff? Also the top of the villa? I want to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display

(...) That would be Deborah Higdon-LeBlond... :) (...) Deborah's on vacation for a bit, so you may have to wait for anything direct from her. The Italian villa is already online in her Brickshelf account, though. (URL) Black (who was a rooftop (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: ParLUGment Canada Day Display

(...) Chris, as the person who 'funded' the railway construction and the mill, I can confidently say that the track is planned to turn away from the mill without risk it or the surrounding environment. ;-) Thanks, Jude (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)