 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 810
Re: Winterlude Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, David VinZant wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote: snip • <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Feb-05/Details/img_4034.jpg
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Feb-05/Details/thumb/img_4034.jpg_thumb.jpg>

Who is the owner of the Red Tram in the second pic? And are there more detailed pictures of it. I couldnt find any really clear pics from the show.

Thanks

Dave

www.GPLR.org

That would be Jason Allemann who made the O-Train, part of Ottawa’s transit system.
I would keep an eye on his website in hopes that he adds a page for the train. (hint hint Jason) :-)
http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/

Tim Strutt