 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 767
Re: Motorized Cows Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim Strutt wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
First of all, full props go to Erik who came up with this
<http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2177 amazing idea>.

Unfortunately his cows were a little too large for the farm I was building,
so I designed a version of the cows that were a little closer to minifig
scale. Info, pics, instructions and videos can be found
<http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/5500/index.htm here>.
<snip>

These were a definite highlight at the show.
Few could resist sticking their fingers in front of the sensor to activate
the cows a few extra times. Everbody loved them.
I also took some video clips of the cows and crossing, but they are not
compressed and are much larger files than Jason has managed to assemble.
Here they are none-the-less:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Movies/automated-cows-1.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Movies/automated-cows-2.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Movies/automated-cows-3.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Movies/automated-crossing-1.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Movies/automated-crossing-2.avi

Play well.

Tim Strutt

Cool.  Thanks for posting these Tim.  I guess its a little late since you've
already uploaded them, but if you want any of the videos from the show
compressed just let me know.