 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
Creator 'parts packs'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:18:03 GMT

I checked out the parts list on some of the Creator sets at TRU yesterday.
The smaller sets don't have a lot of special parts/colours, but I've done
up a list of some of the special/hard-to-find parts for the larger sets.
There is a ot more than I've listed, like plates, etc, but I was in a hurry
so this is what I've got:

4120 - Creator 603pc tub - $29.99 TRU
special pieces:
- 4 blue low-sloped corners
- 2 chrome radar dishes 2x2
- 1 chrome rollbar 4x2
- 6 white picket fences
- 1 white mailbox
- 2 3-leaf plants
- 1 small spruce tree
- 1 large spruce tree
- 2 yellow arches 6x2
- 1 dark grey chain
bricks:
- 10 green 2x4
- 4 green 2x3
- 14 green 2x2
- 6 green 1x4
- 2 green 1x6
- 8 green 1x2
- 4 brown 2x4
- 6 brown 2x2
- 2 brown 1x6
- 10 brown 1x2
- 2 blue 1x8
- 4 blue 1x6

4177 Creator Building Stories - $39.99 TRU
special pieces:
- 4 blue low-sloped corners- 3 chrome antennae
- 1 chrome round brick 2x2
- 1 blue crane winch
- 2 yellow picket fences
- 2 red arches 6x2