 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 755
754  |  756
Subject:
ParLUGment display at Railfair 27
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:44:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have finally named and uploaded all my decent pictures of ParLUGments’s second Train layout
in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, at Railfair 27.
We doubled out layout size from last year, and almost tripled our participant count.
A great time was had by all.

For more info, read our organizer, Kevin Dixon’s post here:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/parlugment/?n=748

Here are several teasers, and the main folder follows:

Main Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/

Play well.

Tim Strutt