 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 659
Re: ParLUGment Logo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 20:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote:
In keeping with the email reduction, I'm posting the latest logo options here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/ParLUGment/ParLUGment-Logo/
Jason's options look a lot nicer than the LDRAW block ones I did, so I just
editted his a little to make it a little more LEGO red.
Options5 has the "A" lowered to the level of the LUG brick, just to bring the
height down a bit and see how it compares.
Everyone, please throw out your ideas, and we can choose or combine to get a
logo decided on.
Play well.

Tim

i really like option 4 with the redder brick tone but thought that since the
peace tower is not an entirely globally recognized symbol, that maybe also a
small red maple leaf could be added to the flag flying atop.

see you on the 7th.
deborah