 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 593
    Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) (URL) looks like the 1x1 brick you listed as 'lt.green' is actually aqua as defined on Peeron and BL. See Aqua here: (URL) is also listed as a color on Peeron, one of the aqua parts is the teddy bear, which is the same color as pictured above. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub —Tim Strutt
   (...) I spent hours trying to figure out which colour was which, light blue, medium blue, light green, medium green, etc. I've been using the wrong colour names quite a bit up till now. Anyways, yes, the single 1x1 brick is aqua coloured. Thanks for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)