 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 586
  Storage

If anyone has been looking to buy the plastic towers with drawers, but found them way too expensive, you might want to look at the following url. I found some priced at 12.49 Canadian last Sunday at Canadian Tire. (URL) made it into my car from the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Storage

(...) <snip really long URL> (...) Thanks for the tip Jeff. They only had 9 at my local CTC, which just so happens to be the max amount I can fit in my Neon without cleaning my trunk out first. <grin> The down side to a one bedroom apartment is I (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Storage

(...) <snip> (...) I was a little more reserved and only bought 3 of the dozen at Merivale CT. Thanks for the tip Jeff. Tim (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Storage

(...) Tim, You have inspired me. So I only picked up another 3 last night.:-) At first I went to the CTC on Coventry thinking that I cleaned out Ogilvie. And I was treated to the now famous here at work red shirt laziness. I asked three people where (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)