 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 503
  Next Meeting

Just a note to let everyone know that our next meeting is this Saturday. We will meet for dinner, sounds like it will be Red Lobster on Merivale as usual, and then head to my place for some more visiting. Feel free to bring any MOC's, finds, etc. I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Next Meeting

Hey, Les Boys: (...) Xposted to .org.ca.monlug (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)