 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 454 (-5)
  Re: My Christmas Tree Train

(...) Gee Kevin, I did not realize how much you are in love. Sacrificing that much of your train layout area for Christmas. :-) My layout is a little different spanning across my building table, ktchen table and a small desk that is going to hit the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  My Christmas Tree Train

Hi all, Here is my train setup that circles our christmas tree: (URL) track setup is a double level spiral with a siding for another train. The grade is not too bad, but if there are more than 5-6 cars on the train, you need at least 2 motors to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! For lego sets, I got 4790 Alpha Team Diver, 7203 Jedi Defense I, and a couple of Dino sets from my SO. Great stocking stuffers. Also finally got a Club Car from Shop@Home a few days ago, along (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 19 - Dec 25, 2001

(...) I don't remember who was looking for them, but here's the 6558 Shark's Cage Cove on sale at S@H for half price. Hope this helps someone out. Merry Christmas and Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: 2002 sets found in TRU Merivale

Hi, I can confirm that TRU in St. Laurent also has the new sets. I picked up Harry Potter Flying Lesson, 2 figs and stuff for under $5. Not too bad. I think I may be getting a few ewok sets though ... they look kind of cool. Hadn't seen anything at (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact