 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 438
Re: Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 00:32:50 GMT

Hi,

I think everyone can make it on the 23rd, except Jeff hasn't confirmed.
However, I think we should go ahead on the Friday anyways.

We can do the usual - go for supper around 6pm, hit some lego stores,
and then head over to my place.  I will email out directions seperately.

Where does everyone want to go for supper?  My vote is for Red Lobster
again, but I am open to other places.

Do people want to bring some kind of MOC to the meeting?  I haven't put
too many new creations together lately, but I do have my train layout
setup, as well as a bunch of sets I've bought recently off
ebay/brickbay.  If we decide on a project, people can bring something
they have created - I think we may have suggested a space creation last
time.

Also do people want to bring sets or pieces they have for trade?  I have
some sets I might want to trade for other stuff...

Kevin
--
Tim Strutt wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
How about Friday the 23rd or Sat the 24th?

Jude

Well, the 17th is gone by, and we've heard one against the 24th,
so how does the 23rd sound to everyone?

Tim Strutt   8^)