 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 43
Re: Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 23:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jeff Brundige writes:
I can do the meeting Wednesday evening.  I have to tell you though that I do
not have much on display (exept for tonnes of bricks). Only one MOC under
construction and I am planning on tearing apart the backend to make it longer.

Warning: it will be very cramped here if more than 3 of you show up but I
would not turn anyone away. :)  You will understand why once you get here. But
it would be great to get together.

I understand, but tough cookies for anyone who would complain.

7:00 too late?

That is fine, email me shiningblade@home.com with the details (address and
parking instructions) I do not think you want to post you address on the web.

I want to ensure that I am home from work.  Anything can happen
there.

Good idea. :-)

So let me know what you think.

Let's do it!!!

I am about to dive into all the loot I got yesterday.

Drool... oh great now my keyboard is wet. :-)

It was hard not to head out again today, but I have to have some time to play >eh?

Don't be greedy now! <grin>

Jude

FUT .org.ca.parlugment since it is us meeting