 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 42
  Re: I got a new toy... made by Kodak

(...) I'm glad to have a part in that buildings history then. I like it. (...) I for one would be very happy to have a meeting this week, subject to my COOL wife also, and as long as it's Mon-Thurs. I am gone Fri to Peterborough as my wife is in a (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)