 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 409 (-5)
  Re: November Train Show

(...) Tim, Can I hook up with you for the trip Saturday? Jude (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November Train Show

(...) Yeah, me too. I need directions and timelines guys. Please post all the info so we can all see it. Thanks. Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Stuff

First, Calum, can you bring T-shirts for us out-of-towners to the Montreal train show? I asked for medium, I'm not sure about anyone else. I vaguely recall Ka-On asked for medium also. I'll buy his too and get it to him if you have two medium's. If (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  SW combo packs

In case anyone is having a hard time finding the Y-Wing&Tie/Snow Speeder combo pack, I saw 13 of them in Kanata at Hazeldean Zeller's yesterday. Needless to say, they had 2 less when I left. :-) Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: Meeting Soon???

(...) What about a weekday evening? Jude (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact