 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 404
Re: Meeting Soon???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi,

Jude Beaudin wrote:
When are we meeting at your place? Nov 2?

I curl at 9pm on Nov 2nd, so I can't that night.  How about the
following evening, Saturday Nov 3rd?  I'm busy the next weekend
(9th-11th), so the other option is the weekend of Nov 16th.

Let me know...

Kevin

Darn it. Nov 3rd is the day my sister and her husband fly in from
Calgary. I don't think it would be nice of me to duck out on them
the first day in town. They leave the 17th so I wouldn't be able
to do the 16th either. 17th maybe.
Anyone else got ideas? I might be able to do the 1st (Thur)?
Anybody else planning to go to the Train Show in Montreal on
the 10-11th? I am still hoping to make it on the 10th. I probably
won't stay over there since my sister will be here.
Well, gotta get some sleep. Have to rest up for the mad dash to
Zeller's in the morning before the wedding I'm in.
AFOL's rejoice! Combo packs for everyone!
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)