 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 328
Re: My 101 train2 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
Here are my 101 pictures taken from train2. First we begin with a few of my
place to show the chaos that I left behind. The mess is my living room which
I still have to clean up. Then we see Tim's full car packed for the trip and
we were off. :-)

After that is the event itself followed by packing up and then heading back.

Jude

FUT where appropriate

Oh yeah, the link is http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6209

nice pics, JUDE.

I used 4 of them for my personal page.  The pics have silly titles and are
now numbered (so to give full credit to the poster of the picture).

The Link: http://www.lugnet.com/~817/pics

I also have pictures <gasp> from Yesterday's event...will post them sometime
this evening on Brickshelf....I got them developed this afternoon, and
digitized at the same time (for $5 more)....

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets