 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 324
Re: Finally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 10:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Well, I finished my mountain around 1:30am.
Then I had to pack everything up.
Had to take a couple breaks to look after my crying son.
But I'm finally ready for Train2.
It's after 3am already, so I hope Jude knows how to drive standard. <grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

Why Tim? I have yet to sleep myself. Call it last minute inspiration. <grin>

Jude

P.S. I can drive standard.

I guess I'm not the only one that "couldn't sleep" ;-)
I hope you guys make it safely down.
(you probably have already left....oh well!!!) :)

Benjamin Medinets