 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 285
Re: train2 rollcall...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:49:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Brundige writes:

Tim Strutt, do you still need those BURPs or any lighting?

I am leaving for North of TO this Friday morning via Stittsville.  So let
me know if you need them this weekend.

Take care... and get building Tim. :) I do not know where you find the
time....and I don't have any kids yet!

Jeff, yes I could definitely use the BURP's. Sorry I haven't gotten around
to getting them from you yet. I guess evenings are best to pick them up?
How about this evening (Thurs)?
As for the time, it's a little here, a little there, while I look after my
son. He has fun with my LEGO at the same time, but I try to steer him in
the direction of the Creator left-overs. Occasionally I'll stay up really
late and work on stuff, but then I pay for it in the morning when Joshua
is up and I've only had 3 or 4 hours sleep.
But it's all fun. TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2