 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 144
Re: other new members of Lugnet in Ottawa area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 00:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Chris Magno writes:
hey Ben:

Do you REALLY want me to invite you over to my house????

I mean, I have no train stuff.  All i'd do is make fun of trains.....
and build technic  stuff.

;)

Ohhh that might be sort of neat to watch you poke fun of trains all day...
but I'll think I'll wait for a more neutral location: like Mel's!!!

Benjamin Medinets

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm