 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 140
139  |  141
Subject:
Jeff Brundige...official member of Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 03:34:28 GMT

Congrats jeff....lugnet member 1110....officially welcome to Lugnet.
Hope you are as much fun to chat with as Ka-On and Tim.  I would also like to
someday Jude and you as well...
I hope you can make it with Tim to Train2...I plan on definitely being there!!!

Benjamin Medinets
Proud member of RTL Toronto (don't know the number)
and a proud member of the Lugnet World Wide Community (#817)