 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 112
Re: Jude!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:46:26 GMT

It just occurred to me that you might not have the link at work, so
here it is again:

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE09/set192x144us005107.jpg

It's part number 5107 on the Shop At Home site, $2.99US.
Let me know if it is, and whether you want to add any to your order.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt writes:
Jude,

I don't know your work email, so I am posting this message in the hopes that
you will see it soon.
I want to order the stuff from S@H, but I am waiting to see if that email I
sent you at home was the small pneumatic cylinder that you were looking for.
Please let me know so I can get the order in before June 30.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)