 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 98
Re: I am become LEGO COLLECTOR!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 03:25:25 GMT

K, I hit hte ‘post’ button once....

Sorry ‘bout the triple posting thing...

Message is in Reply To:
  I am become LEGO COLLECTOR!!!!

(URL) Destroyer of MOCs!!!! Yep. Officially I've become a pin-head collector :) When I saw the 493 come up on eBay for around 60 bones, I couldn't resist. (URL) Yeah, is the one with the 'built' craters :) Anywho, now I'm space complete '78 thru (...) (17 years ago, 19-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)