 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 64
    Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up —John Neal
   (...) Looks and sounds like a great time-- congrats on the show, Dave! You really must find a way to get to Chicago for BrickWorld next June! I'm beginning to think that you don't really exist! :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

        Re: 2007 Christmas Train Show wrap-up —David Koudys
   (...) I don't Really Actually, the missus and I were discussing attending some events next year. We'll ahve to see if we can make it. Dave K -who didn't type this thing 'cause I'm not really here. (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)