 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 552
Re: Ladies and Gentleman, LEGO fans of all ages...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:07:46 GMT

I've said in other places but I'll say it here, too--

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC TIME!!!!

there, said it.

Here's the pics--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/collections/72157634655374730/

I'm exhausted and I'm missing my LEGO friends already.

Dave K