 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 528
  There's something about a video...

From the track perspective... (URL) Made a video from the track levels of the OBB space layout a while back. He posted it on his YouTube page and I just love watching it (not 'just 'cause it's our layout) I've seen a few vids over the years from the (...) (11 years ago, 18-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

  Re: There's something about a video...

(...) I got a bit dizzy from watching that video. Maybe less zig-zagging layouts might be healthier for the 'figs? ;-) Play well, Jacob (10 URLs) (11 years ago, 21-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: There's something about a video...

(...) Yeah, not too many straight runs in the monorail loops. Thankfully there are space sickness bags in the seat compartments for the 'figs :) Dave K (11 years ago, 21-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)