 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
This is what I'm bringing to the show in two weeks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:50:19 GMT

After being completely inspired by the box o’ bricks we got at the Hobby Show (containing a Galaxy Explorer and other space sets)...

I went back into my past and built the classic sets I owned.

Don’t have the time (or the inclination) to build ‘em all, so I decided to stick with just the 1978 thru 1980ish ones.

After building what I could, I’ve come to realize I’m only missing two sets in those years. Eh, no one but us’ll know.

So with much further ado, here’s some pics--

Overview

Overview

Launching a rocket

Fleet of ships

Hard working figs

Chatting

So there you are--two train modules--18 baseplates (some pretty faded, but they’re all I have) and I had a blast-from-the-past putting ‘em together.

Here’s all the pics (not too many more than shown here)--http://sandysparky.net/gallery/lego_classic_space_layout

Dave K