 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 242
Re: OMG!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

These are possibly the cutest LEGO sets I've seen in, like, forever!

Just thought I'd share...

Dave K

I got some of the Toy Story stuff too...

We carry five out of six of the sets (sadly one them is a TRU exclusive) at the
TBZ so "Santa" got them for me for Christmas... and just today, I got the sixth
one (Tru exclusive - Build a Zurg) from BL.

I have a blast building them all.  I loved the Build a Buzz, and RC the most, in
fact I actually rebuilt RC on that real RC (that yellow small RC car set) so I
could pretend I am Woody driving around.  Yes, I really am that mature.

I was thinking about building a MOC "The Claw" because truly he is my master...
but I need way more than 2 aliens... so I went to BL and priced them out...
INSANE!

I am hoping, by August, when we get the second series of Toy Story Sets which
includes another alien... the prices will come down.  Somehow I doubt they will
ever be cheap tho.

I love these sets, a lot.
Atlantis looks cool too, but I havent bought them yet.

What I think is horrible is the BEN 10 sets... yucky!!

Janey Red Brick