 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 219
Re: You're invited to the THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
Hello everyone!

Yes, it is I--papa Dave (post on that to follow...) and surprisingly I will be
at a show this weekend!

Details as thus--

THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW  APRIL 19, 2009

Hall 6, The International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga, ON

April 19, 2009, Sunday 10am-4pm

So come one, come all!  A good time is guaranteed to be had!

(and rumour has it that a brand new FOL may be there (if he's not too cranky...)

As for those displaying, setup is Saturday night from 6 to 9 (then dinner :) )

and from 7 to 10 Sunday.  After 4 we can debate if we're going out for more
mange! mange!  veet!! veet!!  or not...
JUST A QUICK UPDATE, Setup is from 8 to 10 on SUNDAY not 7 to 10!!!!

See yo there, I'll be the one sleeping under the WORLDS LARGEST CLASSIC SPACE
DISPLAY????????  -- to be confirmed

Jeff VW - At work and up since 2 am

What else...

Oh, if you have issues with directions or whatever else, call my cell.

"We're ready to believe you!"

(wait--wrong movie...)

K, I have to go write up another post now...

See you this weekend!

Dave K