 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 196
195  |  197
Subject:
Classic Space builds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 03:47:20 GMT

Just trying to add some vehicles to the layout that Jeff vW and I are developing and trying to stay in line with the original ‘78-80 line

Air tank resupplier

As well, a fun build--

Albino Explorer

It’s probably been done before--I know I see some guy from France on eBay selling a modified galaxy explorer all the time...

But I thought I would build a white one myself

All pics thus far--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/classic_space_builds

The only cutsy highlight (besides the white) is the ‘60’s letters I used to make the LL928

Anyway, there you are. I forgot to take pics of hte monorail train I have--maybe before the night is over I’ll get them up...

Take care,

Dave K