 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 191
190  |  192
Subject:
Going to be at Disney World FLA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:33:46 GMT

And I'm told there's a LEGO store there.

So I've known about this for, well, a half a year...

And I never got around to asking if anyone wants anything from the PaB at the
LEGO store in downtown Disney.

So the night before I leave, I'm asking.

But you don't have to answer tonite... 'cause I do ahve a BB and I will be
getting my e-mail (you will have to e-mail me at my work e-mail addy)

Or post here 'cause I can read LUGNET on the bb or at the hotel.

Just let me know what you want--we'll square up at next dinner (or show).

I'll be probably buying enough to ship back in a box instead of bringing it home
on the plane, so don't worry if you think you're asking for too much.

Anyway, throwing it out there.  Apologies for the last minute.

I'll be returning home on the 1st of January so you have until then to get your
orders to me.

Take care,

Dave K