 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 181
180  |  182
Subject:
2008 Christmas Toy, Train and Doll Show wrap-up (and pics!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 03:48:16 GMT

Thanks to all for making this years show a fantastic success.

As per usual, I was so keen on making sure that things went smoothly that I didn’t get a channce to visit much :(

Thanks to Deb and Jason for making the trip down, and to Deb for the fantastic arhitecture!

Thanks to Derek and Oliver who made our display have at least some town train! It looked fantastic!

Thanks to Jeff for contributing to the classic space layout (and a cute brickbuild of a cartoon star!--you rock!)

Thanks to Chris, Abby and Robbie for helping with the setup and cleanup! The work was fantastic!

So I have some pics up! See them here--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20081122_christmas_show

In which we see--

for the Pastafrarian (sp?) in all of us

The train layout

Anyone up for a game?

And a zillion pics of our Classic Space layout

Thanks again to everyone!

Dave K