 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 18
Re: Images from the Toronto Toy Train and Doll Show 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:46:16 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:
I have posted images to brickshelf from the train show.

Here is the link

Jeff VW

Jeff,

I cant help but notice, that you only posted pictures of ~MY~ moc's.
where is the layout from dave and janey?  i didnt see that house "thing"
  deb made, and while it was nice you focused all your time taking
pictures of my mouse trap, and pink space port, an my roreshock(?) test
image, and my multi layer train set up, and umm, my other umm stuff, I
think you should have taken more pictures of all the other peoples work.
   like, ummm that jason guy.

:)

Chris