 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 125
  LEGO Classic Space vehicle driving around

Inspired by Deb (and others who have previously done this), I've added one more animation to the Classic Space layout we're working on. (2 URLs) And the acompanying YouTube vid-- (URL) And how it all works-- (URL) and the vid-- (URL) Thinking that (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Classic Space vehicle driving around

(...) Dave, That's very cool! Thanks for linking to Youtube so we could see how it works. Brian (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Classic Space vehicle driving around

(...) Glad you liked it, Brian! I had fun putting it together. Yeah, Chris was pretty happy I went to YouTube as well. Dave K (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Classic Space vehicle driving around

(...) YES, Chris ~IS~ happy you discovered youTube. Chris (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)