 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 113
112  |  114
Subject:
Come to Michigan for Brick Bash!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:08:39 GMT

(I stuck this on rtltoronto, but then found OBB. I'm not sure what the
difference is, but here it is for you folks anyway.)

Hello to my northern (more like east-northeast really) neighbors! It’s Duane,
the guy who had the the big red Great Lakes freighter at Brick World.

I’d like to personally invite all of you down here to southeast Michigan for
Brick Bash on Saturday, March 29. Brick Bash is a public LEGO building
exhibition held each year here in Ann Arbor (about 30 miles west of
Detroit/Windsor). It’s not an AFOL convention, it’s more of a public show-off
time, with lots of hands-on things for people to do as well. It’s free for
everyone - exhibitors and the public.

More information can be found at www.BrickBash.com, or by contacting me, of
course.

Thanks! I hope to see some of you there!