 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 34
  NovaLUG at Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders convention

George kindly offered to write up the report after our most recent show, but still hasn't quite figured out how to post to LUGNET, so I'm forwarding it for him. Pictures from the show can be seen in the following brickshelf folders: (URL) REPORT (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.trains)