 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 731
    The 2003 Great Edmonton Model Train Show —Kevin Maynes
   This Weekend! Edmonton, Alberta, Canada The Mainline Model Railroaders Fellowship is holding their annual train show this very weekend, September 20-21 2003. If you're in the neighbourhood, please drop by and check it out! It's located at the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !

        Re: The 2003 Great Edmonton Model Train Show —Steve Chapple
   (...) With work today and tomorrow I was only able to swing by briefly this AM - It's a great setup/layout. The DCC seemed to be working! I liked the pump-jacks (a must have for Alberta me thinks) and the giant storage tank (and refinery towers). (...) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)