 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 719
    Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) You guys are serious about there being a battle here? Was it Brikwars, or a set of Indy rules? (Hmmm, actually, I guess BW is Indy still, too ....). That's great! I'd love to hear some details and see some more pics. Was it staged as an attack (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More —James Brown
   (...) We didn't actually get the fight finished; we ran out of time, mostly because I wasn't able to do anything until later in the day. We used Lego Wars: TSV(1), with some only 1 major change. we added "units" so that unit on unit could be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.castle)