 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 716
  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) Yup, that AT-AT was gorgeous! I'm not sure Joe posts to Lugnet, so I'll try and answer some of the questions. His knees don't bend; the only articulation is ankles and hips (but the ankles are *so* cool!) I think he ran into the same problem (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) The ships inside were a mixture of Joe's and John's, I believe. Some of the detail (small crane, the 2 small trains, and a fuel tower) were John's, but I slammed the rest (control room, walkway, larger fuel tank, two "vehicles", the pair of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)