 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 715
  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) ACK! I thought it was Joel's work I'd been following, but when I looked for AT-AT projects on Brickshelf I stumbled across a bunch, but not Joel's! SO this is quite possibly the first time I got a hint of the undertaking .. which makes it even (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) 6-tool sprue rings :) I don't know too many of the details of how he did it, but I know that's what he used. Currently the head is single position only, but he's planning to try and give it some mobility. Same basic problem as the legs: the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) That's a gorgeous idea, using the 6-tool sprue rings. Tonight I'll try and post some pictures of the head-support mechanism I used in my AT-AT, which I think is fully compatible with the use of these sprues. Basically, it operates on the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

Yes, his AT-AT is MOST impressive. To be fair(biased more likely). I preferred his AT-AT to yours(Shaun) and Dave's(Eaton???). I make this claim as I was at Brikfest last year and had the opportunity to see firsthand your guys' Echo/AT-AT display. I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Huge Castle & AT-AT & More

(...) Joel - the AT-AT designer/builder asked that someone forward this: " My name is Joel McKale and would like to thank both Shaun Sullivan and Dave Eaton who's AT-AT's gave me the inspiration to build mine. I now know what a head ache it can (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.starwars)