 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 662
    Re: NALUG a hit at the Great Edmonton Train Show Sept 22-23, 2001 —David K. Z. Harris
   (...) after a busy weekend! Thanks for letting us share the event with you so fast! On the other hand, I was surprised to see, in Jame's gallery, in the Town section (looking at the Police and Warehouse images) that the US and Canadian flags were at (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: NALUG a hit at the Great Edmonton Train Show Sept 22-23, 2001 —James Brown
   (...) Heh. Thank a slow morning at work for that. :) (...) That was Steve's idea. I'd been trying to think of something tasteful to put on the layout, and was drawing a blank when Steve suggested the flags. They were half-mast on Saturday, and back (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)