 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 566
    Re: See, I'm not just playing with Track Designer... —Steve Chapple
   (...) I like the train station - especially the arch brick supports for the edge of the roof. These photos remind me - what are we going to do about shots of this whole endeavor? My digital camera is pretty awful by today's standards. James - how (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

        Re: See, I'm not just playing with Track Designer... —James Brown
   (...) We've got a couple batteries for the Mavica, and it's pretty easy on them in the first place. It takes .jpg straight onto floppy, so storage doesn't matter. Picture quality is so-so without some effort, though. (...) We've got a scanner, so (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)