 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 492
Re: Show prep on Jan 13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 00:05:33 GMT

I'll bring one, I had another need for the drill press.  To drill a starter
hole in the exact middle of some 2 inch long wooden dowels to attach to the
inside bottom of the pails, to hold the bottom of the plastic pipe in the exact
middle, so that it is perfectly vertical.  I'll explain when we meet.
Michel

I might be able to borrow a drill press on Saturday, but I'm not sure.  I do
know that I can go and use it pretty much any old time, so I can drill the
rope holes later on.

James