 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 463
  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Mountain Switching

(...) ? Why do you want the spurs so close together? If there's one thing we *aren't* short of, it's space. Stick with the geometry. Even a space-eating ladder-style yard works just fine. James (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Switching Yard

(...) True - there's no shortage of _floor_ space, and I can always add more tables, but at $1/foot out of my pocket (hopefully reimbursed but no garauntee) I'd like to make maximum use of space. Also, I have to stay within reach of the edge of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)