 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 44
  Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge

(...) OK - I'll try to contain myself. :-) (...) I'll see how much longer than 30 I can go. Do you know if there are any photos I could see of my competion? SRC (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Edmonton Train Show Bridge

Hello Steve, Check out (URL) they have all the photos from that show. (I skimmed through them and can't really find it.) I have some other photos at home, I don't recall it being anything fancy. Michel (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)