 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 436
Re: Preparation for SuperTrain 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:14:19 GMT

If we have room for other yards, I have just completed an enclosed double
decker car carrier, so far it only fits convertibles, but I will try to
alter the roof, to allow regular cars in the top rack.  I'll bring it to
Edmonton on the 13th.  I will also modify the car loading ramp from the 7777
idea book to work with this.  If you have any Lego automotives laying
around, bring them to fill up the display.  I don't have the parts to make
more carriers, but if you have grey 2x2 2x2 angle plates, grey and black 1x2
male and female hinge plates and the 8x8 black screen plates from the Xwing,
those are the key parts I am short of.
Michel